(Ciatti Craft Beverages, LLC)
Privacy and Cookies Policy
Last updated: September 2016
We regard the privacy of our users as very important and any personal information which you provide to us will be dealt with in accordance with this Privacy and Cookies Policy. This Privacy and Cookies Policy sets out how we use and protect any personal information that you give us when you use www.johnfearless.com (the “Site”). If you have any questions about this policy or do not agree with it, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com or by telephone at (800) 288-5056 before using this Site.
We may change this Privacy and Cookies Policy from time to time by updating this page. You should revisit this page from time to time to re-read this Privacy and Cookies Policy and ensure you are happy with any changes. This Privacy and Cookies Policy is effective from September 2016. We will note the effective date of the latest version at the beginning of each policy.
What personal information do we collect?
In general, and unless you register with us and create an account, you can use this Site without giving us any personal information. However, we may gather certain (non-personal) information such as records of your activity on the Site without your registering with us and giving us personal information.
If you do register with us we may offer additional services. When you register an account with us we may collect and use the following information:
- Your name and contact information (including postal address, e-mail address and telephone number) and any other contract details you provide to us;
- Financial information including card payment details;
- Information that you provide when you register and create an account with us;
- Information you provide if you report a problem with the Site;
- Records of any orders for products and/or services that you place through the Site;
- Records of any correspondence when you contact us;
- Details of your visits to the Site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data and communication data and the resources that you access.
Note that we do not intentionally collect any personal information from children under the age of 13. Furthermore, the Site is intended for use by you only if you are at least 21 years of age (or of legal age to purchase alcohol in your country of residence and in the country from which you are accessing the Site). If you do not fall within this category, you should leave the Site immediately.
What do we do with the personal information we collect?
We use your personal information to provide you with better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- To facilitate use of the products and services we may provide to you;
- To process and collect payments from you should you purchase products from the Site;
- For internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To improve and personalize your experience when you visit the Site;
- To advertise certain products we think you might be of interest to you when you visit the Site or other external sites;
- To communicate with you by e-mail, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us;
- To contact you regarding any specific inquiry you make;
- For statistical analysis;
To contact you by e-mail, telephone or post for the purposes of direct marketing, market research, feedback opportunities and information about our products, services, promotions and events or requestsfrom time to time;
Whom do we share this information with?
Your personal information will be used for the above purposes by those of our employees and contractors who need access to perform their job function. They are not permitted to share or to use such information for any other purpose. We may also share limited personal information with other affiliated companies to the extent needed for proper management and decision making.
We may also disclose your personal data:n response to a court order, or a request for cooperation from a law enforcement or other government agency, to establish or exercise its legal rights, to defend legal claims, or as otherwise required or permitted by applicable laws and/or regulations;
- When we believe that disclosure is appropriate in connection with efforts to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activity, suspected fraud, or other wrongdoing; to protect and defend the rights, property or safety of John Fearless (Ciatti Craft Beverages, LLC), our customers, staff, suppliers or others, to comply with applicable law or co-operate with law enforcement, or to enforce its terms or other agreements; and
- To prospective or actual buyers in the event that we sell any of our business or assets.
- Other than as set out above, we will not transfer, disclose, sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission to do so or are otherwise required or permitted to do so by law.
Direct marketing and your preferences
We and other members of the Ciatti group of companies may wish to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other which may be of interest to you and invite you to take part in market research. This communication may be by post, telephone, email or SMS.
We will ensure that any direct marketing or market research you receive or are contacted about by electronic means will provide a simple means for you to refuse further marketing. For example, in emails it may provide you with an “unsubscribe” link, or an email address to which you can send an opt-out request. We and other members of the Ciatti group of companies will stop any marketing to which you object or withdraw your consent within a reasonable period, allowing sufficient time for the change to be administered. You may change your mind at any time about marketing by informing us using the contact details set out at the top of this notice. In such cases we would not necessarily remove all your personal data from its database(s) but would note and respect your changed direct marketing preferences.
How to amend the information we have collected?
If you believe that any information we have about you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or e-mail us as soon as possible. We will correct or update any information as soon as possible. Alternatively, you may correct any inaccuracies in the information you have provided to us by signing in to your online account.
To protect your privacy, we will need to validate your identity before you update or review your information.
Lost or Stolen Information
You must promptly notify us if your credit card or other financial data is lost, stolen, or otherwise used without permission. In such an event, we will remove that credit card number from your account and update our records accordingly.
How We Protect Your Information
We realize that our customers trust us to protect their personal information. We take that task seriously and maintain reasonable and appropriate physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to help protect your personal information. While we attempt to protect the information in our possession, no security system is perfect and we cannot promise that information about you will remain secure in all circumstances.
YOU HEREBY ACKNOWLEDGE THAT WE ARE NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY SUCH INADVERTENT DISCLOSURES OR ANY INTERCEPTED INFORMATION SENT VIA THE INTERNET, AND YOU HEREBY RELEASE US (AND OUR AFFILIATES) FROM ANY AND ALL CLAIMS ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO THE USE OF INTERCEPTED INFORMATION IN ANY UNAUTHORIZED MANNER.
- Place advertisements for our products on other external sites. We do this by allowing third parties including Google and Adserve to place cookies on our Site which allows them to identify your visit to our Site and preferences shown while on it, and your visits to subsequent third party websites in their adserving network. This allows us to serve tailored advertisements to you on those third party websites based on the information we have collected on your interests whilst you were visiting our Site.
- Help the Site to function correctly and ensure that the “add to basket”, navigation and country site settings are maintained.
- Monitor the Site’s performance and ensure that we deliver a fast browsing experience.
- Allow you to share content with social networks, express interest in content and connect with your social media networks.
- Allow us to collect anonymous data about Site usage to help us improve the usability, content and user experience of the Site. This includes site analytics cookies such as Google Analytics. We also use Google Analytics to collect information about your online activity on the Site, such as the web pages you visit, the links you click, and the searches you conduct on the Site. We use the information to compile reports and to help us improve the site. The cookies collect information in an anonymous form, including the number of visitors to the Site, where visitors have come to the site from, and the pages they visited. For more information about the information gathered using Google Analytics please visi http://www.google.com/intl/en_uk/analytics/tos.html
- To assess third party conversion by allowing us to collect anonymous data about how our marketing is performing.